Our Courses: Overview
• We offer our new online courses for beginners and for advanced training.
Central to all of our forthcoming online courses-
• Video content. We have produced 145 training videos.
This new video content is the result of the development of our training courses which we have been running since 2012. Each video is a new recording of the master classes delivered for a BSc Hons Degree in Live Sound Production validated by the University of Northampton. Whereas our new online courses are not accredited degree courses, the training content is of degree level.
• All of our training is delivered by experienced live audio professionals who work at the top end of the industry.
• Accompanying course notes.
• Online support.
• An exciting online course delivery system to give students excellent ease of access to content and assessments and an enjoyable learning experience.
• State-of The Art equipment is used in all of our training.
• Our courses can be studied at your own pace, whether that be 60 minutes a week or many hours. The choice is yours.
• Our first online course ‘Live Sound Fundamentals’(LSF) is available now.
• ‘Live Sound Intermediate’ (LSI) will be available from Monday 1st March 2021.
• Optional follow-up 10 – 14 day practical camps, hands-on and face-to-face with tutors will be held in the UK will be offered as soon as it safe to hold them.