Our Courses: Overview
• We offer our new online courses for beginners and for advanced training.
Central to all of our forthcoming online courses-
• Video content. We have produced 145 training videos.
This new video content is the result of the development of our training courses which we have been running since 2012. Each video is a new recording of the master classes delivered for a BSc Hons Degree in Live Sound Production validated by the University of Northampton. Whereas our new online courses are not accredited degree courses, the training content is of degree level.
• All of our training is delivered by experienced live audio professionals who work at the top end of the industry.
• Accompanying course notes.
• Online support.
• An exciting online course delivery system to give students excellent ease of access to content and assessments and an enjoyable learning experience.
• State-of The Art equipment is used in all of our training.
• Our courses can be studied at your own pace, whether that be 60 minutes a week or many hours. The choice is yours.
• ‘Live Sound Fundamentals’ (LSF) and ‘Live Sound Intermediate’ (LSI) will be going live in May 2021.•